Just in time for Father’s Day weekend, one lucky New York Dad’s Blog reader can win two (2) tickets to see the New York Yankees take on the New York Mets at Yankee Stadium on Friday, June 18, 2010 at 7:05 p.m. (EDT) courtesy of Blimpie America’s Sub Shop. They are also going to send the lucky winner a $10 Blimpie gift certificate.
Established in 1964 in Hoboken, New Jersey, by three high school buddies, Blimpie has been serving fresh deli-style subs for more than 45 years with freshly sliced meats, crisp vegetables, and an assortment of cheeses. They want to celebrate Father’s Day by giving away tickets to America’s favorite pastime.
So here’s the deal, in order to participate in the random drawing:
– Go to Blimpie’s website and tell me in a comment to this post which Blimpie Sub you want to try from their menu.
For multiple entries* you can also:
– Subscribe to New York Dad’s Blog’s RSS Feed
– Subscribe to New York Dad’s Blog using your e-mail
– Fan New York Dad’s Blog on Facebook
– Fan Blimpie on Facebook
– Follow @NewYorkDad on Twitter
– Follow @BlimpieSubShop on Twitter
– Blog about this giveaway and share the link in a comment
– Tweet about the giveaway using the following ingredients: @NewYorkDad Yankees vs Mets tickets @BlimpieSubShop #Giveaway #FathersDay http://bit.ly/cNeDDV
*ALWAYS give me a heads up in a separate comment below that you have done so otherwise it will NOT count as an additional entry.
No more entries will be accepted after June 15th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST (date and time stamp on the comment). Open to US readers only. I will select the winner on June 16th, 2010 and they will have until 5pm EST to claim their prize.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
UPDATE: GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCED
CONGRATS TO Dada Rocks! – random.org selected comment #12